[V3] - Contact Importer
(This is a product for phpFox version 3. If you’re looking for the same module for version 4, here it is: http://phpfox.younetco.com/v4-contact-importer.html)
Contact Importer plugin is a great tool for users to expand their friend networks by inviting people from all social networks (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Hotmail, etc…). In addition, this plugin also empowers users to connect to all contacts from all major Email Providers.
Best compatibility: phpFox 3.7.x – 3.8.x
Product version: 3.07p1
Ajax mode supported: Yes
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
This plugin uses a central server for authentication login for easy installation and in order to avoid future updating from providers. In case you’d like to have your own server, kindly check Knowledge Base link below and OpenID service.
- Due to Facebook API update, it’s required that your site is running over SSL in order to import contacts from Facebook.
- Due to the API change of LinkedIn, currently this plugin does not support LinkedIn.
- Google, Yahoo, Windows Live use YouNet OpenID server by default. To change Logo and Brand of OpenID server, you must setup OpenID server.
- Management queue invite (email + message)
- Statistics block
- Remaining invitations (total queue invitations)
- Total sent invitations
- Total friends joined by invitation
- Bulk actions (re-send email invitations, delete invitations) for pending invitations
- Remove emails on page pending invitations which associated with users who have just joined the site
- Add some kinds of notification to let sender know his invitations have just been sent successfully
- Add a function to determine whether an invitation leads to a registration
- Add hyperlink to Twitter message
- Support layout RTL (right to left)
- Display on main tab the number of invitations and number of remaining invitations per day for Facebook and Twitter providers
- Invite friends using email providers / social networking platforms
- Integrate importing csv and vcf into Contact Importer
- Filter friends in the contact list by alphabet
- Custom Invitation Link
- Top Inviter block
- Adapt with Facebook API breaking change
- Apply Cronjob to get and send a large number of contacts
- Track invitation through Social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Allow removing invited members from the list
- Apply default photo when posting invitation on Facebook Wall
- Apply activity points
- Show statistic by date and by provider for admin
- Manage list of providers in the Admin Panel
- Admin can view all invitations in Admin CP
- Enable admin to set number of maximum invitations per day for Facebook and Twitter
- Home Page:
- Members are able to access Contact Importer by selecting a provider icon or by selecting Inviter in main menu
- Contact Importer (Inviter):
- Invite Friends:
- Queue Emails: list out all invitations sent to friend’s mails
- Queue Messages: list out all invitations sent to friends on popular social networks as Facebook, Twitter
- Pending Invitations: show all invitations sent to receivers who not joined the community yet
- Export Contact: allow members to export friend contacts to CSV file.
- Advanced blocks: Top Inviters, Statistics.
- Global Settings:
- Set default content for invitation message
- Set maximum number of providers per home page
- Set the number of emails sent per invitation for each user group
- Option to enable or disable a provider
- Set order for each provider
- Invitation List:
- Show all invitations with options to search, resend and delete
- Statistic By Date
- Statistics By Providers
- Manage User Groups
- Configure privacy settings for a specific user group
- Manage Social API Keys
- Enable admin to set API key and secret key for Facebook and Twitter
- Option to enable or disable connection to Facebook and Twitter
- Enable admin to set number of maximum invitations allowed per day for Facebook and Twitter
FrontEnd Video Guide
BackEnd Video Guide
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.