[V3] - Social Connect
(This is a product for phpFox version 3. If you’re looking for the same module for version 4, here it is: http://phpfox.younetco.com/v4-social-connect.html)
Social Connect is a safe, fast, and easy way to log in by using existing accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn and Windows Live. With Social Connect, saving time to sign up and securing password will make your website more friendly, professional, and interactive. Social Connect not only helps you to reduce customer care and password recovery cost but also achieve greater customer satisfaction by eliminating the frustration associated with user forgetting login credentials (usernames and passwords).
phpFox compatibility: 3.6.x –> 3.8.x
Product version: 3.05p3
Ajax mode supported: Yes
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area
Dependency: You must install Social Bridge – available when you purchase this module – to run this plugin
We changed the way to authenticate with LinkedIn from our central server to client server. Due to LinkedIn’s API privacy, existing users who connected with Social Connect using LinkedIn have to create new account
- Compatible with LinkedIn API OAuth 2.0
- Allow admin to map fields from other platforms to phpfox fields.
- Manage settings to configure size of provider’s icons and position of block that contains provider’s icons on landing page
- Allow users to get data from OpenID providers and OAuth2 service such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Windows Live.
- To change Logo and Brand of OpenID server; you must setup OpenID server.
- Fields mapping from major platforms to phpfox fields.
- Allow users to associate multiple OpenId accounts.
- Single sign-on: let users login automatically if he / she has logged in one of associated OpenID accounts or associated accounts using OAuth2 protocol.
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.