[V3] - Page Contact Form
If you need a tool to allow your members to communicate with the Page owner directly, our Page Contact Form is the best choice for you. By using this plugin, your Page owners can adjust the contact form based on their business and your member have an immediate, convenient way to ask the page owners their questions.
phpFox compatibility: 3.6.x –> 3.8.x
Product version: 3.01p3
Ajax mode supported: Yes
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found in your Client Area.
- Page owner adjust the contact form such as: add description, add topic (you can call “Department”) and the corresponding email to receive other members’ requests
- Page owners can configure who can send contact form to them
- Members can contact directly with page owner by selecting topic, fill the subject and personal message
- Guests also can send contact form if page owner allow them. In this case, guests must fill the user name and email addres
- Enable or disable Page Contact Form in the own pages
- Create many topics and emails matched with each topic to receive contacts from users
- Configure who can send contact form to them
- Manage user groups: admin can allow the user group to create page contact form or not
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.