[V3] - Donation
Using our Donation plugin is wonderful way to spread out the love, the inspiration, the motivation and a positive life by encouraging your members to contribute to those who are in need. With Donation plugin, you can set up a simple donation process that allows the members to offer any amount of money by simply clicking on the “Donate” button. It’s about doing. It’s about action. It’s about creating a brighter, healthier and more sustainable community. And it’s about having fun, together by helping others.
Best compatibility: phpFox 3.7.x –> 3.9.x
Product version: 3.03p14
Ajax mode supported: Yes
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
Payment Gateway support: Apply YouNet Payment Gateways module (1st version supports Paypal)
For other payment gateways, please contact us for custom work.
YouNet Payment Gateway: phpFox default payment extension. It’s easy to integrate with other payment gateways. For more information, visit here
- Enable admin to manage site donation, add image for donation button and manage currencies
- Members can configure to show or hide their information of donation: name, money, post feed.
- Allow guests to donate and leave their name.
- Members are added in Donation List after accomplishing the transaction.
- Send acknowledgement email to donors. View Photo
- Integrate with Activity Points
- Post feed on page that was donated (View Photo), home page (View Photo) and donor’s page (View Photo)
- Site Donation: View Photo
- Allow members to donate for a site
- Show donation button in member home page
- Page Donation: View Photo
- Allow members to enable or disable donation of a page. View Photo
- Allow members to edit PayPal account, purpose of donation, term and conditions and email template
- Enable members to donate for a page
- Donation pop-up: View Photo
- Allow users to enter donation amount
- Show purpose of donation
- Display a list of donors with option to remove a donor from list and load more donors
- Enable donors to select privacy for a donation. View Photo
- Show Term and Condition to donors
Back – End
- Manage Donation: View Photo
- Allow admin to enable or disable site donation, edit PayPal account, purpose of donation, term and conditions and email template
- Add Button Image: View Photo
- Admin is able to import and select default image for donation button
- Manage Currencies: View Photo
- Support multiple currencies for donation
- Manage User Group: View Photo
- Enable admin to configure donation settings for each user group
Online Product Support
IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.